Google Maps added another new group feature. In the past few months, Google has added many new features to its map app. These new features of Google have been linked to the convenience of users. These new group features of Google are also being called planning tools, with the help of which you can share links to the restaurants coming in your way to your friends. Let’s know how this new feature of Google works.
- First, go to the Google Maps app.
- Here you go to the Explorer tab in the Restaurants.
- Here you go to the location and press long.
- Whatever the link you find, you should drop it in a small floating bubble; this bubble will appear on the screen to the right of the app.
- After shortlisting your place, you can share it via any social media platform like Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, Google Hangouts, etc.
- On shared links, you see all the restaurants on that location that you shortlist for your friend. You can also vote for these shortlisted restaurants or even like, or this clicks them.
- All members of the group will also have the option to add or remove any location. You can access any shared links through Group Members Google Maps App. Google has told about this feature via a blog post that this feature works after new updates to Google Maps are downloaded from the App Store or Google Play Store.